Thursday 20 January 2011

Choosing the best Asian dating sites

I've been using Asian online dating sites for a while now. At first I was totally confused, and I had no idea what site I should be using in order to meet Chinese girls online. I ended up at Chnlove. It seemed cheap at first, but costs very quickly escalated. I think I ended spending over $400 on that site. That's a lot of money considering that the girl I ended up visiting in China knew some English, and I learned enough Chinese characters to be able to talk to her via MSN and Skype.

I wished I'd known about the other excellent dating sites out there before parting with so much hard earned cash on Chnlove.

So if you're new to the Asian dating scene, then preserve your cash and read my article about the best Asian dating sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment